Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for From the Bottom Up From the Bottom Up: Best Launch Ever!?!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Best Launch Ever!?!

Word on the street is that these babies are all confirmed to be available on Wii launch day which is......umm the streets are still quite on that one. I refuse to speculate on the Wii launch date by looking for hidden codes in press releases or SI for Kids issues. I'll just wait till the official announcement that I believe will come at TGS in September. The list is sweet though.


    Avatar: The Last Airbender
    Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
    Blitz: The League
    Call of Duty 3
    Cars
    Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
    Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
    Elebits
    Excite Truck
    Far Cry
    GT Pro Series
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Madden NFL 07
    Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
    Metal Slug Anthology
    Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
    Monster 4x4 World Circuit
    Need for Speed: Carbon
    Open Season
    Rayman Raving Rabbids
    Red Steel
    SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
    Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
    Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
    Trauma Center: Second Opinion
    Wii Sports

Damn look at all those titles and no less than 3 are first party! Gimmie a W......... W! Gimmie an I.......... I! Gimmie another I ............. I! What's that spell? Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I just hope I don't crap my pants before thanksgivings. Oh yeah and HEY SONY! How about a line up eh? eh? eh? Every body's doing it! Announcements are the cool thing to do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kyle said...

Nintenedo main heros shouting:


Give me an N! Give me a 3! Give me a D! Give me an S.

What's that spell?

N3DS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Insert OOT remake and other remakes here*

*insert a very possible MM remake here with the extra dungeoun they were suppose to have and four player mode here*

10:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Kyle said...

*insert listening to the *Song Of Healing* and the *Inverted Song of Time*
over and over and over and over and over again on the N3DS here)

*insert annoy TP fanboys here*

10:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home