Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for From the Bottom Up From the Bottom Up: Wii Preview Event in Toronto, Ont

Friday, November 10, 2006

Wii Preview Event in Toronto, Ont

Greetings all. I heard the other day that Nintendo Canada was having a preview event for the Wii at Ontario Place in Toronto to so I headed over to www.nintendo.ca What I was told turned out to be true but it required me to register so I submitted my email address and then got this little gem in my email today.

"Thank you for registering for the Nintendo Wii Preview Event at Atlantis, Ontario Place on Tuesday, November 14. Your reservation has been confirmed, along with your chance to enter a draw to win a Wii when you arrive. Please note that admittance to the lineup will begin at 11am and will end at 4pm. Entrance to the game floor is on a first come, first serve basis, so be sure to come early to avoid disappointment."

It would appear that this writer/gamer will be playing the Wii 5 days before launch. Yaaaaay for me but I haven't forgotten about all of you I will be sure to take plenty of pictures and let all of you know what I thought of the new console and games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home