Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for From the Bottom Up From the Bottom Up: We Haven't Gone Anywhere

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

We Haven't Gone Anywhere

Greetings FTBU readers as you may have noticed I haven't posted anything in a very very very long time. Being a writer who values his readers I thought kind of owed you all an explanation.

The truth is Brillulus and I have been very busy working on our first game. An Adrift text adventure called Aunt Hortenze's Treasure. Right now it is scheduled for release on September 26th 2006 and I am planning to have it available for download right here on FTBU. I have also been asked to take on another project following that. I will be working on www.rvbretaliation.com a Halo 2 clan website. However once Aunt Hortenze's Treasure is finished (along with my 3rd term of school) I'm hoping to come back with all the editorial content and gaming industry commentary you all have come to love. It might even be better this time around maybe a little more creative. I have been working on some short stories that I think you guys might like. Brillulus has also been playing some games for review. Keep your eye on FTBU:Reviews for reviews of Xenosaga 3 and Disgaea 2 coming soon.

Well I hope that this answered some questions on where Brillulus and I have been. So stay tuned things are about to get crazy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see that you are going to continue doing the reviews and feeding us the news.

Congrats on the game, hope to see it up here soon

11:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home