Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for From the Bottom Up From the Bottom Up: Buyer Beware

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Buyer Beware

I was recently referred to a website by a reader. He said "If anyone is in need of Wii before the holidays, The GoodyMart has a few left." So I went to Goody Mart to check it out and was absolutely shocked at what I found.



Stay away from this website these List prices are very wrong and you should never pay more than 300 $$ for a Nintendo Wii.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its all about supply and demand im afraid mate... it doesn't suprise me to see prices like this - have you seen how much they go for on ebay? You will be lucky to find a Wii in stock before Christmas... Not even amazon.com has them on their site!!! If you (or your children) really want one to play with on Christmas day then fear not, i have found an internet bingo game which has got seven of these (plus a whole load of other cool prizes) to give away in the weeks leading up to Christmas. All you have to do is sign up and play on game of bingo for money on any day during December (2007)... Eyes down please!!

11:28 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I generally tend to get my gambling news from bingo news, but I found your Article very interesting indeed.

6:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO
Apparently, Twilight Princess is worth about $155 >>
They added $155 for an extra game.....o.O
Glad I got my Wii on launch day for $250 dollars.

6:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home