Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for From the Bottom Up From the Bottom Up: Let's Try Something New

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Let's Try Something New

Greetings everyone. I am Lord Mephistar but you can call me Mephis or Tim whatever floats your boat. I am starting this blog because I am frustrated with my current blog hosted at 1up.com. You can view it here ---> http://mephistar.1up.com
The reason I am frustrated is that I write and write and write all sorts of content and receive no comments or feedback of any kind. So I'm going to try a different website hehehe this one.

So with that said you're probably wondering what From the Bottom Up is. Well I am a video game design and development student @ IADT Toronto with a dream of becoming a video game journalist and you have to start somewhere. Having just begun down the path that hopefully will lead to the game industry, I hope to give others a view of the video game industry from that of a student who is learning the fundamentals of game design. I also hope to bring a neutral voice to a community crowded with the all to common company bias.

I play video games, and I think that different platforms offer unique experiences and that no one system is superior over another.

So if you like video games stay tuned for news, reviews, rumors, and all the muck that's fit to print from the bottom of a thriving multi-national media industry. I also invite any feedback that you readers have to offer, even if it's negative. Like I said I'm just starting out and am willing to learn whatever I can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

video game and design student? sounds awesome tim... good luck!

5:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

6:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home